New Construction Roofs Require Significant Expertise…
Good Thing We Have The #1 Commercial Roofing Project Manager In Houston
Let’s face it: If you’re in charge of a construction project, you don’t have time to waste on bids from roofing companies who lack the knowledge and skill to create credible proposals.
That’s one thing you won’t ever have to worry about with Houston Roofing & Construction. We promise a serious, knowledgeable bid, one that is both competitive and professionally put together.
Our Sr. Project Manager & The Largest Construction Project In Houston History
To give you an idea of the quality of our commercial roofing project management, our Senior Project Manager for Commercial Roofing is Marty Hensley.
Marty’s experience includes working on the $6.1 billion Exxon Mobil Campus, where he oversaw the installation of roofs on 17 different buildings including office buildings, the wellness center, a computing facility, and 3 parking garages.
He also managed projects for Hobby Airport, Bank of America, and Two Shell Plaza in his over 13-year career working for two very prominent commercial roofing companies in Houston.
He is without question one of the most experienced and respected commercial roofing project managers in Texas.
Why Our Experience Matters To Your Project
We’ve completed many diverse and complicated roofing projects in Houston.
From sensitive “Inside-the-fence” projects to unique “active sites” that require extra attention to detail to prevent incidents, our new construction roofing team has a demonstrated track record of success.
Here is a sampling of some of our projects:
James Reese Career and Technical Center – Sugar Land, TX – 2018-2019 (HRC)
- New construction project with value-engineered system which saved $300,000
- Carlise system included increased wind and hail diameter system
- Torch-down base sheet with mechanically fastened membrane cap sheet
Lakeview Elementary School – Sugar Land, TX – 2018 (HRC)
- Multi-faceted project including overlay and coating systems on same building
- Coating with 20-year warranty over existing modified bitumen system
- Installed 60 mil TPO overlay on existing modified bitumen system
Exxon Mobil Campus – 2013 to 2015 (MH)
- Installed roofs on 17 different buildings including office buildings, wellness center, computing facility, and 3 parking garages
- Installed 500,000 square feet of 60 mil TPO and R30 insulation fully adhered
- Installed all sheet metal flashings, copings, etc.
Hobby Airport – 2009 to 2012 (MH)
- Re-roofed 220,000 sq. ft. standing seam Zinc roof system
- Replaced all panels, repaired deck, installed new underlayment, clips, and panels
- Installed new stainless counter-flashing at all penetrations
- Replaced 17,500 sq. ft. of new zinc panels formed onsite
- Replaced 25,000 sq. ft. of modified bitumen roofing
- Installed new 1800 ft. catwalk
The Right Qualifications & Certifications
As you know, Texas has no licensing requirements to be able to call yourself a roofer. Anybody can say they are a commercial roofer and ask to put a bid on a new construction roofing project in Houston.
We separate ourselves from the pack by having the experience, qualifications, and certifications to put in a serious competitive bid for any new construction roof project.
Here are some specific examples:
- We are RCAT Licensed For Commercial Work – We meet the professional standards set for commercial roofers by the Roofing Contractors Association of Texas (RCAT) for a license.
- Certified By Top Commercial Roof Manufacturers – We hold certifications from GAF, Carlisle, and Duro-Last.
- All Necessary Insurance Coverages
- Up-To-Date OSHA Logs
- Numerous Reference Letters
- Bond capacity letter
We Promise Requesting A Bid From Us Won’t Be A Waste Of Time
We understand that General Contractors handling new construction projects don’t have time to waste on amateurism or roofing companies that don’t understand the details of new construction roofs. We have a command of all the factors that go into new roof construction including:
- Extensive experience in low slope and steep slope roofs including the best coatings.
- An up to date knowledge of all the latest building codes.
- A comprehensive understanding of the insulation requirements of different types of roof decking.
- Knowledge of the latest Reflectivity Rating requirements for the city of Houston.
- And everything else, including an extremely knowledgeable Senior Project Manager with experience overseeing huge, complex new construction roofs.
The bottom line is this: getting a competitive, knowledgeable bid from us will not be a waste of your time.