Houston Roofing & Construction holds the GAF Master Elite certificate. This means that it has been carefully vetted by North America’s largest manufacturer of roofing materials and supplies. Homeowners in Cypress know that their roofing contractors are among the top 3 percent of roofers in the entire country.
The company is a leader in residential roofing.
- Locally owned and operated, the roofing company specializes in Cypress roofing projects. Handled by experienced, trustworthy professional roofers who respect the homeowner and the home, every roofing project receives the latest technology and highest quality products.
- Awarded the Good Housekeeping Limited Warranty. This means that if any company product is found to be defective within two years of when it was first sold, Good Housekeeping Magazine will refund the purchase price or $2,000, whichever is lower, or, at its sole discretion, repair or replace the product.
Houston Roofing & Construction: Reliable, Professional, Dedicated Roofers
- The company roofing contractors are fully licensed, adequately insured and thoroughly committed to maintaining a continuous program of professional development and education on the latest materials and techniques.
- Rated A by the Better Business Bureau. This rating is based on the company’s length of business and the fact that there have been no complaints filed with the BBB. It also indicates that the company has made a good faith promise to resolve any consumer complaints.
- Houston Roofing & Construction deals directly with insurance companies
- Free, no-obligation professional roof assessment by a roofer
- Member of the National Roofing Contractors Association, the leading authority in the roofing company industry.
- Open six days a week
- Houston Roofing & Construction approaches the repair of hail, wind, storm and hurricane damage with the same care and professionalism as it does an entire Cypress roof replacement. No job is too small and every job receives the same top quality materials, professional attitude and expert workmanship by a company roofer.
Houston Roofing & Construction: Another satisfied client after working with one of the best Cypress roofing companies
Houston Roofing & Construction works directly with insurance companies.
Insurance claim. Roof replacement in the West U area. Age of roof prompted a roof inspection. Insurance company sent the insurance adjuster out to meet with Houston Roofing & Construction. Insurance approved replacement of roof from storm damage.
David H. near Cypress, TX
Earning the GAF Master Elite certificate was a proud day for this Cypress roofing company
Receiving the GAF Master Elite certificate was a very big day in Cypress for these roofers. It tells the homeowner that the company passed the most rigorous vetting by the largest manufacturer of roofing systems and materials in North America. Only 3 percent of all roofing contractors in the country qualify for this certificate. Roofing companies must be fully insured, committed to continuing education in industry developments and have a solid reputation within the local community.
Master Elite status means that a company of GAF’s stature is willing to stake its reputation on a contractor and place their products, which GAF warrants for up to 25 years, into what it considers a safe pair of hands.
The Master Elite certificate is a prestigious award and the company pledges to make every effort to continue to be worthy of receiving it.
Free no obligation professional roof inspection and estimate